Effective Social Media Marketing Techniques
What is SMM?
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is all about getting more traffic through social media websites. It majors on providing quality content to attract attention and encourage the audience to share this content with others on social media.
Basic Elements of Social Media Marketing Techniques
- Business Goals that are achievable, measurable and realistic.
- Potential customers
- Unique content
- Marketing Objectives
Pros of Social Media Marketing
In 2014, Hubspot revealed that 92% of marketers worldwide referred to social media as significant to their business. 97% of marketers today are engaging in social media.
Here are some of the many benefits of social media marketing:
- More website traffic.
- Better conversion rates.
- Improved customer service.
- Gaining customer loyalty.
- Increased brand visibility.
- No need of incurring advertising costs or setting promotional budgets.
- Improved search engine rankings.
- Better customer insights.
8 Effective Social Media Marketing Techniques Revealed
1) Become active across all social media channels – make campaigns that spread across all your networks with trending unique content.
2) Don’t focus on gaining followers, build a growing community – a community is better because it pays needed attention to what you provide or share.
3) Boost influencers pride– influencer normally have a large audience at their back and also they are more knowledgeable on their chosen niche. Here are some tips on how to get them looking at you:
- Research and create a list of potential influencers.
- Engage with their content by sharing it, liking it or even updating it.
- Ask them questions about something that has been launched or questions related to their niche – This makes them feel important and good.
- Engage in twitter chats – this helps your business grow or branch out more by getting new angles, authority and building robust relationships with influencers in your niche.
4) Make sure you provide unique trending content– here are some ways to go about this:
– Check out news channels and see what’s new pertaining to your niche.
– Comment on trending content.
– Use Buzzsumo to find great content.
– Search for relevant videos on youtube and share them.
5) Use effective social media platforms – These include:
- Twitter – Did you know that there are about 500 million tweets sent every single day? Definitely someone is bound to engage with you or share your content.
- Facebook – Do you know that Facebook has 1.23billion monthly active users? The audience is vast in numbers. Potential customers right at your door step.
- Google+ – this is a great social platform for social signals. When you post something on your niche and someone happens to search for something related to that on Google search, your post is likely to be on page one of the search results. Also if you have a large presence on Google+, a snippet of your profile will be revealed when someone searches for your business on Google search.
- LinkedIn – This social platform comprises of over 332million users. Best platform for B2B social maeketers.
6) Make use of Facebook ads – they are fairly cheap and best of all, the audience is extremely targeted showcasing good results or conversions.
7) Make sure your niche purpose is to solve a problem– normally this gets more conversions.
8) Provide unique interesting content – again make use of videos and infographics (beautiful informative visual presentations).
Give it time and make sure you follow through the techniques, remember more customers, increased traffic and higher conversions.
October 15, 2017
October 15, 2017
September 1, 2017